Welcome to the Starblue Foundation. This website was developed to educate members of the community about our purpose and the ability to create unity among people through experience. This website also includes a member only section which contains additional information. If you would like to access the members only section of this website, you will need to sign up for membership by clicking on the Join tab at the top of the page. Follow the instruction prompts and more information will be made available. Thank you and again, Welcome!
The Starblue Foundation was founded in July 2018 as a 501 (c)(3) public charity classified by the US Internal Revenue Service. Though the efforts of Starblue have been ongoing for many years, we realized it was time to take the next step in its evolution. Through the hard work of many, our task has always been to create unity by providing opportunities for others to receive assistance in their journey towards healing, provide education through experience, and provide various resources to individuals of all tribes and underserved populations. This undertaking has always been strong and continues today.
Starblue Foundation Mission: Create unity, understanding, and awareness of indigenous traditions through experience; create connections through genuine interaction; and create an environment of healing through support.
This mission shall be fulfilled by encompassing a wide range of varied resources and activities including, but not limited to:
- Improving the availability of education in Utah by:
- Educating through experience of the Sun Dance and other traditional Indigenous ceremonies
- Provide opportunities to gain skills related to Native American traditions
- Establish education funds for advancing education
- Supporting learning opportunities related to Native American and other Indigenous ways regardless of tribe, nationality, race, etc.
- Educating the community about psycho-social issues related to the needs of these special and underserved populations
- Educating and advocating against violence & substance abuse and subsequent issues that accompany them
- Assist troubled youth, Veterans, and others in their spiritual development through:
- Sun Dance
- Education of religions and beliefs
- Ceremonial events
- Ceremonial functions that support the Sun Dance and other Native and Indigenous traditions
- Promote individual healing and personal development
- Improve education, awareness, and community understanding by:
- Researching new possibilities of outreach
- Educating the community about alternative healing practices
- Advocate the use of holistic and alternative healing practices based in Native and other Indigenous traditions
It is a time of change! The actions of the past have brought us to this point. Our nation and world are divided. Our peoples are divided. We have made our Earth Mother sick and are on the verge of destroying her completely. This time was foretold to us by the Elders of long ago.
“Upon suffering beyond suffering; the Red Nation shall rise again, and it shall be a blessing for a sick world. A world filled with broken promises, selfishness and separations. A world longing for light again. I see a time of seven generations when all the colors of mankind will gather under the sacred Tree of Life and the whole Earth will become one circle again. In that day there will be those among the Lakota who will carry knowledge and understanding of unity among all living things, and the young white ones will come to those of my people and ask for this wisdom. I salute the light within your eyes where the whole universe dwells. For when you are at that center within you and I am in that place within me, we shall be as one."
– Tasunke Witko – (Crazy Horse)
It is the time of the seventh generation and now is the time to create change. It is time that all peoples come together under the race of humanity, led by the wisdom of the Indigenous Peoples to bring us back a place of peace and unity. The Starblue Foundation and those who participate in the events and ceremonies held, strive to create this type of change in the world.
If you would like more information regarding the Starblue Foundation, our mission, how we serve the community, or if you would like to help or donate, please contact us. We are incredibly grateful to be living in this time of great change and more importantly, be able to make a conscious choice to participate in creating change for the greater good.
Again, Welcome to the Starblue Foundation. Let us know how we can assist you in your journey toward healing. We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
This is our prayer – A’ho
Mitakuye O’yasin (We are all one!)